How to Request Access to a Facebook Page via Business Manager
This is a step-by-step guide on how to request access to another person’s facebook page through business manager.
- Log into business.facebook.com to get to your Facebook Business Manager
- Click on the “Gear” icon in the top right corner to enter Business Settings
- Click on the “Pages” icon under the Accounts drop down in the left-hand menu
4. Click the “+ Add” icon
5. Click “Request Access to a Page” section: This is to request access, but NOT take over full ownership of a page.
6. Type in Business/Page name in question and click “Request Access”. The recipient should get a notification and accept.