How to Allow A Business Facebook Account Gain Access To Your Account
This is a step-by-step guide on how to let another Facebook Business account gain access to your business account.
*SIDE NOTE: You will need the Business Manager ID # of the account you want to add for this, so ask for it ahead of time!
- Go to business.facebook.com to log into your Business Manager
- Click on the “Gear” icon in the top right corner to go to Business Settings
- Click the “Pages” icon in the left-hand menu
- Find and Ccick the page you want the other account to access and then click Assign Partner
- Click “Connect your Page using your partner’s business ID instead” in the bottom left corner of the pop-up
- Choose the Access Level to be given to the partner in the drop-down. *This is typically Page Admin
- Enter the Business Manager ID given to you and click Connect